Consent to Terms
The contents of Ecumen.in are protected by international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, prepare derivative works, or perform any copyrighted material on the Ecumen Website without the prior written consent of Ecumen, except as provided below. You may copy and print a limited amount of content, and you may download Ecumen fed content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you include all copyright and other notices contained in the content and that you do not modify the content. Any other use of Ecumen content requires prior written permission from Ecumen.
Links to Ecumen Websites
Ecumen encourages and permits links to content on Ecumen Websites. However, Ecumen is an organization committed to the highest journalistic ethics and standards and to independent, noncommercial journalism, both in fact and appearance. Therefore, the linking should not suggest that Ecumen promotes or endorses any third party’s causes, ideas, Websites, products or services, or (b) use Ecumen content for inappropriate commercial purposes. We reserve the right to withdraw permission for any link.
Use of the Service
If you use the Service, including participation in the Chat or by submission of comments, e-mails or other information via Ecumen.in, you must follow a few simple rules:
- You may not post, upload or transmit any messages or materials anonymously or under a false name or a false e-mail address.
- While we do not seek to limit expression of ideas, certain materials and language will not be tolerated. You may not post, upload or transmit any material or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, in violation of the law or that constitutes hate speech.
- You may only post, upload or transmit materials for which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, moral or proprietary rights. You promise and represent that any posted, uploaded, included or transmitted materials will be owned by you or in the public domain.
- The Service can only be used for non-commercial purposes. You cannot distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods and services.
- You may not post, upload or transmit any software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful code or device. You may not use the Service to distribute chain letters, mass mailings or “spam” or to gather e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending “spam” to other users of the Service.
- By posting, uploading or transmitting any material on or through the Service, you hereby grant Ecumen a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, sub-license, modify, transmit, publicly perform or display that material, and your name and location (city, state and/or country), if you provide that information to us, in connection with that material, in all media, whether or not now known.
THE SERVICE AND ANY PRODUCTS SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ECUMEN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NOR DOES ECUMEN MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE OR ENDORSE, RECOMMEND, OR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF, ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, PRODUCTS, OPINIONS, OR STATEMENTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THROUGH LINKS ON THE SERVICE. USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.